The TOP-TEN Reasons The Moody Blues ARE Prog!
- Have you not looked at the cover art of their first 7 LPs??? Plus: Gatefolds!
- They are not now, or ever will be, in the “Rock and Roll” Hall of Fame (sic).
- The concept album Days of Future Passed with the “London Festival Orchestra” (some Decca classical musicians)
- Camel and Tull had flute players…Ray Thomas, anyone?
- Res Ipsa baby:
- 12 years of participation by one-time YES keyboard wizard Patrick Moraz.
- Songs with Graeme Edge’s poetry (Robert Frost he wasn’t)
- They’ve got to be old Prog dinosaurs…they’ve done an Ocean Cruise gig…and they ARE British.
- Justin Hayward took part in Jeff Wayne’s musical version of The War of The Worlds…that’s got to count for something.
Drum Roll Please
And the Number One Reason The Moody Blues ARE Prog!
- Three Words: Mike Pinder: Mellotron!
One thought on “A Very Moody Top-Ten”
Haha,I agree 110% regarding this one^^^ Brad!!!